Fancy Feast Ingredients Do You Pay Attention To Ingredients In Cat Food Before Buying?

Do you pay attention to ingredients in cat food before buying? - fancy feast ingredients

OK, I ask this because I read some posts here. You people pay for the ingredients of cat food before buying or just bought, because they see on television and no attention to the ingredients.

These are the first 7 ingredients in a dry Purina Cat Chow:
Flour by-products of poultry, corn meal, ground wheat flour, corn gluten, soy

What poultry anyway through the products, and watch all the grains, why predators need grain.

Here are the first 7 ingredients in a brand of the party in the fantasy field: This is the Turkey and giblets Type
By-products from meat, meat broth, poultry, poultry products, natural and artificial flavors, guar gum

Yuk Yuk Yuk and meat products has not been identified.

Here food 2 much better:
Timberwolf Serengeti (sec)
Chicken meal, fresh chicken, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), (low ash meal, salmon, potatoes, tuna in oil preserved with mixed tocopherols), powdered egg, chicken liver, dried

Now it seems better, then (see

6 comments:

DW said...

I talked to the vet for a few good notes. I check for the low ash content. If you can connect to a tomcat waste it and do not urinate in the situation. I've forgotten what a low ash content would therefore check with your veterinarian. I have never fed your food at reasonable prices, as muscular with grain.

Anonymous said...

I do not know .... But I have to buy my cat .......... Cheap things to eat much of it previously and **** really bad buy, but now science diet and eating much less and the smell of ....... DONT **** her a lot, but lasts longer and is better for him .......

♥Hottie♥ said...

Yes, I am cautious

James H said...

Well, it's a good idea.

reereefr... said...

The products are anything but meat. The bones, feathers, chicken feet (zero), etc. Just like Bologna and hot dogs. Never buy pet food with corn or derivatives that are listed as one of the first 2 ingredients. The ingredients are in order from largest to smallest amount. Science Diet and other so-called good foods for pets are full of garbage. I feed my cats Purina Pro Plan. Less expensive than the so-called "good" things. Not the best but much better than most. Read the ingredients provided.

wahini on shore said...

In fact, I pay for the label. I have a dog and not think, even feeding your flesh for the goods, which at the chicken slaughterhouse on the left. I agree with you, even though my vet says Purina is good enough for my dog, I buy Newman's Own. Brand multivitamins.

Post a Comment