Rrsp First Home Buyer Can I Use The RRSP Home Buyers Plan (HBP) If I Intended To Buy A Home And Then Rent It Out?

Can I use the RRSP Home Buyers Plan (HBP) if I intended to buy a home and then rent it out? - rrsp first home buyer

Hello, I currently live with my father .. I think you now my rent an apartment, and then for two years. My questions are, I can put the 25,000 in my RRSP used as payment? I note, is a condition for buying the place had to be occupied as principal residence.
Can I buy a house and rent it? How do you know who do not live there right?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are obliged to give and take home to ETS, but there is a certain amount of time needed to complete the house. The best way is to promote the physical and e-mail for a period of time to redirect before renting.

You can withdraw up to 20 000 $ RRSP for you, but do not have to use one of the payment service provider information. If the determination that no requirement is met, then the income included in RRSPs, and you must pay the tax against him.

Post a Comment