Skin Complaints More Condition_symptoms My West Highland Terrier Has A Terrible Skin Complaint.?

My West Highland Terrier has a terrible skin complaint.? - skin complaints more condition_symptoms

My dog has terrible skin complaint.
Antibiotics significantly with a medicated shampoo bath supllied by my vet. Also welbeloved croquettes James. Shortly after treatment, the bubbles will be back .. against another big vet bill.
She is 11 years old and leaks in the bulbs, it has a bad oudour. Irritate the skin and spots, once rose has black spots.
I know that the problem can not be cured, but no one has anything to relieve the irritation, or perhaps found a few pieces of advice.

1 comments:

kris10nc... said...

I saw many Westies with bad skin, but never, as you describe. I wonder if I get a second opinion from another veterinarian. If you continue the same antibiotic will not work to give. Could an allergy? Can request) injections of steroids (prednisone? Try to get a second opinion.

Post a Comment