Battery Pack Chargers Best Accessory For My Iphone! Where To Pack Camera And Equipment For Flight?

Where to pack camera and equipment for flight? - battery pack chargers best accessory for my iphone!

Take a flight from Wisconsin to Colorado soon. I was more of the TSA and the airlines (Delta) flight information, but I'm still about what not with my camera and accessories confused.

I have a digital camera with two additional targets, a rechargeable battery and charger. How and where do I put this article?

If I get a good camera, although I probably buy a stiff before the trip.

And I should remove the batteries from the camera?

2 comments:

Milka said...

My father is a monster picture. Always put the tripod in the suitcase, but everything (Nikon D300 with about 3 cups and batteries and charger). The last time I went with this equipment, all types of security measures taken in order to remove any goal of the case and look around. You need the box and put it on their own tray. Besides I think your right.
Battery Information:
http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/a ...
Photographic Equipment Info:
http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/a ...

Hope this helps and have fun!


Moreover, if this does not help, but only in the TSA Web site that all we need to know to deal with or 2.


MILKA

Lisa said...

I will take with me as hand luggage when they leave and out of sight. I always do with something important or useful. You never know when you lose your luggage, or anything else. Better safe than sorry.

You can also always a towel or something soft to wrap everything

Good luck!

Post a Comment