Contraceptive Pill Breast Size What Is The Best Hormone Pill To Increase Breast And Hip Size? Do You Take A Contraceptive Pill?

What is the best hormone pill to increase breast and hip size? do you take a contraceptive pill? - contraceptive pill breast size

You take the pill, the size of the chest and hip increased. The pill does not do that. The pill is not the type of hormone.

Enlarge your breasts and hips as you do. Be patient. Grow.

If you are an adult, is the only solution, plastic surgery or wear on the things that enhance the bust and hips.

1 comments:

Post Girl said...

HRT is prescribed to women to develop breasts and hips trans. They work very well for them. The effects also work on a degree of you, but not much. If you are a uterus and ovaries then be in danger.

I do not recommend that any woman, the ovaries of estrogen to a normal level should produce the hormone replacement therapy in the amounts of trans women must take prescribed. The long-term effects can be devastating.

It is a serious risk of cancer and many other diseases. I would say take a look at online resource that lets you know the case of HRT before it in this way. Check out the sites I've listed below.

How, why, you might expand to its size, I would not be able to comment without knowing it, perhaps. Since I am not a doctor suggests not. Many women have naturally slim figure, and many men) (and other women that love.

I know it's important, large breasts, to have self-esteem and neckline. A Bum quite long and help the very small size, the self-confidence too. Believe me when I say that, would be if there are many men who love your character, as it is.

Personally, I would recommend a healthy diet that combines a variety of foods. Not go overboard on fatty foods or take other protective barriers. See also things like lavender has natural estrogens, such as chemicals in them.

PS I am a trans woman.

Post a Comment