Conception Dec 31 2009 Due Date PLEASE READ!! This Makes No Sense Please Someone Give Me Their Advice?

PLEASE READ!! this makes no sense please someone give me their advice? - conception dec 31 2009 due date



I had sex on the 5th March and the man ejaculated in me ... then the only thing they had sex the next time was 5 April, and the man left. I had a vaginal ultrasound on the 24th May in the hospital and told me he was 9 weeks and 1 days, my deadline was 27 December, what exactly is the design of the 5th April when I had sex. Then I had a laparotomy in a doctor's office 3 weeks later and I was goin ultrasound of 12 weeks, but my doc office told me that the baby measured 13 weeks and 5 days now, I have a day of 'runs on 22 December. How to change the actions of one weeks in advance? 22. December is the design about 31 of March, but I had sex on the 5th March and 5 April .. So when do I think? Ultrasound could be out for a month? I had a small hemorrhage in March, but my periods are so light that I wouldnt say BeABLE whether this is the introduction of the time they had sex on the 5th March, or if it was my time. .. and if the disease begins in the morning b / ci started to get sick in late April ... designed so that would mean 5 or Mars 5th April?
I have alreadySon was born 34 weeks premature and weighing only 3 kg .. Just like mine, is the measure by ultrasound a week before I had sex, 5 April? i dont think id have a big baby? could help it b / ci had a vaginal ultrasound) in one place (hospital and had abdominal ultrasound in a doctor's office?

0 comments:

Post a Comment