Eyebrow Waxing Burn How To Treat Eyebrow Burn Caused By Waxing While Using Differin On Face?

How to treat eyebrow burn caused by waxing while using Differin on face? - eyebrow waxing burn

I'm an idiot and forgot to mention, wax woman I temporarily used Differin cream to treat my acne. Even if I never get the cream on your forehead when you left for the hot wax and immediately saw that something was wrong. Fortunately, she decided to start the rest, but unfortunately, instead of a small area (felt my skin is too sensitive) selected on the basis of my brow wax. Now I have a red burning pain, swelling, but I really want to avoid burns, not only healing (of course), but also the formation of crusts, as it is a very sensitive part of my body. Suggestions on how the administration to minimize recovery time, it would be very emotional. So far I've tried to put lotion (before I realized all the lotions that contain alcohol) and I am now with 100% aloe vera gel, although it caused a slight tinge.

1 comments:

Paramedic Chance Jackson said...

I propose to put any creams acne at some point and simply a nice cold shower. It is too cold when you are cold, but enough that you are neither cold nor hot. I would say hot, hot, but it would be too great. If you put a lot of different drugs into the skin, is required to serve more harm than good.

Post a Comment