Philips Car 400codok How Do I Recode My Rover/Philips Car Stereo With My Code I Already Have?

How do I recode my Rover/Philips Car Stereo with my code I already have? - philips car 400codok

I bought a used Rover 214 cars this year and had to change the battery once you've done that, I realized that the car is no longer working as it was programmed .... I now have the software code necessary in order to have a friend ... But the manual is not in the car stereo, etc. .. So I have the codes, but you do not know how to give the drive to get the stereo to work again too?

Who knows how I can recode my HI-Fi with my code (s) I already have? (I do not ask "why" the code you already have, I know what I'm doing now with the codes, how the program will drive the car stereo) ... PS I do not have the manual / guide - which suggest, please look at this :-) What I can press buttons, whichs I had to follow the order of the code (s) on your hard drive?

Thanks
Terry!

1 comments:

packinra... said...

Land Rover AMR6284 code input

After the change of all
, The screen shows the Range Rover, followed by "CODE"
Is pre-set press [1] and the message "0"

Type in the first place with [\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt,>] to select the digits

After entering the 4 Press [1]

Radio

If you now three times to remove the battery cable for 5 minutes and repeat.

Post a Comment