White Mucus Cat Anus My Cat Is Vomiting White Foam And Has Clear Mucus Coming Out Of Her Anus...?

My Cat is vomiting white foam and has clear mucus coming out of her anus...? - white mucus cat anus

This morning, I noticed that my cat was 4 years old strange behavior ... She was very lethargic. Anyway, I went down and I realized that I was vomiting a little bit everywhere. I do not care too much, because they had done so before (every time he eats, what he does not). The fact is that persistent vomiting and therefore its lethargy. Tonight I went to bed and ... Well, as "squat" your company clear mucus from his anus.

It is technically an indoor cat, because usually work only on the farm for a few hours, but lately (this week) jump over the fence and stay longer.

I know I ought to him to the vet as soon as possible, but it is 12.30 clock'm here, so we have to wait until tomorrow.

Anyone who has ideas of what can be?

Indeed, it is sterilized.

0 comments:

Post a Comment