Photos Of Warts Being Removed Do I Have A Penile Wart?

Do i have a penile wart? - photos of warts being removed

one years had less than an hour, I learned that they have HPV. I had some anal warts (inside and out) back and were dealing with this from time to time ever since.

Two days ago I saw a small dot on the bottom of the well and panicked. Until now, warts that have been in my anus. I do not know whether it is a wart, but. I saw the pictures on the website of warts on the penis and the significance of sebaceous glands, and I think it was somebody. Definitely, we emphasized sebaceous my penis, but as I said, I can not tell what it is. I would not say the cauliflower, and when I hard / when the skin is stretched around them, the country is more visible when I am gentle / soft skin. It is certainly more "important" than other regions along the shaft, where my sebaceous glands in importance. My plan is to set a date. with my doctor to get to the bottom, but I'm looking for clarity, for the moment.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's probably a wart

Post a Comment