Facial Swelling More Condition_symptoms How Long Does The Swelling Last After Maxillo-facial Plates Removal?

How long does the swelling last after maxillo-facial plates removal? - facial swelling more condition_symptoms

I had a jaw surgery in both the upper and lower jaw and ends with 4 plates of the bones of the face - 2 top and 2 on the underside. A top concern to me and seems like a screw in one of them broke up and give me great pain. My doctor advised me to remove an option (in fact, is the rule in a place outside the United States) and I decide to do so. Can someone tell me, are how long the swelling after the procedure? The doctor told me a week, but I'm skeptical, because for the first operation was taken told me 2 weeks, and large swelling in fact, more than a month. "I know that plaque removal is not as seriously as a method of the first operation, but still significant facial trauma. I am also curious to know if the facial nerves of the jaw are affected in the same way afterthe first procedure. Thanks for the help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment