Reflux More Condition_symptoms In Babies Any Suggestions Or Tips For Helping A Baby With Reflux Be More Comfortable?

Any suggestions or tips for helping a baby with reflux be more comfortable? - reflux more condition_symptoms in babies

I am a new mom! Hurray! My daughter is 6 weeks and has reflux. I think we finally have a formula that personally for her (yes, before the attacks, I know that breastfeeding is best, and I have a month, but had a setback after another) but I'm still on find how my child more comfortable. I'm sure you're sitting in your arms while feeding and are around to stay for half an hour after eating (hug) of our time, but there is still more that can help? She is currently in the baby Zantac, but I really do not know what is being done. The only thing that seems to be an upset stomach at night, otherwise have, as they say, it's more a matter of dress than anything else. Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Havas nana Hello. How are you doing now? However, the formulas for mixing? He saw a corner of the previous answer, and that I would have, but I was not sure. have a good nite.

Anonymous said...

Havas nana Hello. How are you doing now? However, the formulas for mixing? He saw a corner of the previous answer, and that I would have, but I was not sure. have a good nite.

Anonymous said...

Yes, my friends 3 boys all go through this. a pillow under the mattress of the bed so the baby can sleep in a corner, too. what can I do with my child's sleep positioner at the bottom of the crib shall be such moves down (because of) their feet to the bottom of the cot. before me that the ID on his bed, drag the template and all sorts of odd positions to see:) or maybe try to leave her in a swing, if applicable, etc., wherever the child is safe and is in a more upright instead of flat down.

Post a Comment